Villa Bukit Naga is a unique property perched high on a hill, above a valley in which two sacred rivers meet. This villa estate features 7 bedrooms in 3 elegant buildings and can accommodate up to 13 guests in well-appointed luxury. Villa Bukit Naga has the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any private villa in Bali: 15 full-time staff for up to 13 guests.
Villa Bukit Naga is a favorite holiday rental property among celebrities and industry leaders due to its absolute privacy. 15 staff will attend to your every need. 2 chefs prepare global or specialized cuisines, from Western dishes to local Asian delights using organic produce from our own garden. 2 drivers can take you from mountains to beaches, to enjoy volcano hiking, surfing trips or relaxing on the sand as well as golfing, cycling or touring timeless Balinese villages. Enjoy cooking classes, yoga lessons, massages and other spa treatments in the privacy of Villa Bukit Naga. The entire estate enjoys Wi-Fi, available in every room as well as poolside.
The property has 3 villas that contain a total of 7 bedrooms (6 en suite bathrooms), a 50-foot infinity pool, an infinity plunge pool, a gym, Wi-Fi, entertainment room with satellite TV and 600+ DVD's, central air conditioning, a total of 5 buildings, 2 outdoor bales, 4 private outdoor showers, a Jacuzzi, 5 balconies, various sound systems and iPod docks, and extensive gardens.
Located minutes from Ubud, Bali's cultural capital, guests can enjoy world-class dining in the villa or at award-winning restaurants such as Mozaic. Our in-house concierge will arrange shopping trips, art gallery and museum tours, and much more.
|7 Bedroom Suites||IDR 17.300.000||IDR 20.000.000||IDR 22.600.000|
Book Now | Inquiry
Terms & Conditions
- Low Season: September 16 – December 19, 2014, January 11 – February 15, 2015, February 23 – April 2, 2015, April 13 – June 30, 2015, September 16 – December 19, 2015
- High Season: July 1 – September 15, 2014, February 16-22, 2015 (Chinese New Year week), April 3-12, 2015 (Easter week), July 1 – September 15, 2015
- Peak Season: December 20, 2014 – January 10, 2015, December 20-31, 2015
The emphasis of this property is tranquility and relaxation. Villa Bukit Naga employs an experienced full-time manager and a staff of ten (including a resident chef, a waitress, housekeepers, a driver, gardeners and a security guard).
* 5800 m2 area of property
* Six air-conditioned king sized bedroom
* Six6 bathroom with shower and bathtub
* Spacious living and dining area
* 15 x 7 m2 swimming pool, plunge pool and whirlpool
* Spacious car parking
* 12 seats dining table
* Minibar on the living area
* Ubud shuttle car drop-off
* Inn-house computer for guests
* Baby cot, baby high chair, and baby car seat
* Stereo CD/DVD/VCD/VCR library & player, satellite TV
* Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, juicer, blender, coffee machine, oven
* Internet connection is available
* Book library
* Board games, table tennis, gym equipment
* Staff: 3 maids, 1 cook, 1 security guard, 3 gardener, 1 full time villa manager