Villa Baladewa Bali is ideally located in Umalas, an exclusive suburb of the larger tourist mecca of Seminyak. An endless plethora of dining and shopping options awaits the visitor nearby. The villa is also in close reach of two beaches, Petitenget Beach and Batubelig Beach, making day trips a regular possibility.
Villa Baladewa are featuring 3 well-appointed bedroom suites designed to embrace keener aspects of Balinese culture, the villa is a testament to the scintillating beauty of wood and natural materials, designed to reflect the rich, enduring heritage of Balinese architecture, the villa embodies the sumptuous feel of a charming private residence. Specially commissioned artwork and an exquisite coupling of Asian and minimalist furnishings give the villa an effortlessly serene ambience; be it in the day or at night.
The spacious living and dining area extends to an alfresco patio, where a cascading water feature lulls you into peaceful sanctity. Take a dip in your private lap pool, recline on one of the comfortable sun loungers or spend the day relaxing in the garden. On hand to meet your every need and whim are a team of attentive, professional staff who are trained in the warmth of Balinese hospitality and service.
|3 Bedroom Suites||US$ 400||US$ 500||US$ 650|
1-2 bedroom Rates
* Low Season: One bedroom villa exclusively US$250/night
* Low Season: Two bedroom villa exclusively US$350/night
* High Season: TWO bedroom villa exclusively US$400/night
* Daily continental breakfast
* 8-hours staff service
* Fruit basket and flower arrangement
* Welcome drink and chilled towels
* Bathroom amenities
* Broadband internet wi-fi
* Peak season: August 1-31 inclusively (minimum 14 nights of stay)
* High season: CNY week, Easter week, July 1-31 inclusively (minimum 3 nights of stay)
* Low season: the rest of the year (minimum 2 nights of stay)
* 4 air-conditioned spacious bedrooms all ensuites plus a separate study room
* Each bedroom has its own TV and VCD player
* Air-conditioned Car English Speaking Driver
* Safe deposit box
* Private infinity style swimming pool (11 meters x 3,5 meters) with poolside shower
* Indoor air-conditioned living room and outdoor living room areas
* Open grass lawn area
* CD Stereo Player
* Modern kitchen with full appliances
* Full time Chef to prepare your meals
* Household staff
* Laundry service available (Additional Fee)
* Babysitter (additional fee)
* 24 Hr Security
* Massage and spa treatments available on request
* Flower arrangements
* Drinking Water
* Tropical Fruit Bowl
* Balinese Dancers with Gamelan band available for extra fee
* Wedding blessing or ceremony can be arranged for extra fee, contact us when booking
* Baby cot and highchair available
Facilities & Services
A fully equipped western style kitchen complete with most modern conveniences including, microwave grill, stove top, kettle, coffee machine, juicer, mixer, etc. Also included in the rental fee is a great cook, experienced in both Asian and western cuisine, you simply supply the ingredients and she will prepare and serve your menus and even clean up afterwards. All you need do is enjoy yourselves.
The lower lounge is home to the kitchen and dining area which has a large table with eight high-backed chairs, offering garden and pool views, a perfect setting for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
There are also a choice of outdoor dining areas in the garden, which allow you the luxury of choosing where you wish to enjoy your food. A barbeque evening on the garden terrace or poolside with Balinese dancers and Gamelan band is a particular favorite of many of our clients and a cultural experience that should not be overlooked during your stay. Simply e-mail us for details when you make your booking.
The villa is staffed with a well-trained chef, housekeeper and gardener. A driver and car are available.
In-villa activities and dining
While away carefree days in the villa with a state-of-the-art music system, flat screen cable TV and a mini library of books and DVDs. The dining area seats up to 8 people and offers captivating views of the surrounding rice terrace and a delectable, melting sunset. Romantic nights in the villa are equally unforgettable with soft lights and balmy breezes from the villa's lush natural surroundings.
Special occasions are brought to life at Villa Baladewa. You are welcome to place a special request for a customized lunch or dinner menu with our in-villa cook, and get involved in picking out the ingredients for your meal. Massage services, baby-sitting and tours to nearby attractions such as Tanah Lot and Kintamani can be easily arranged at our Reservation Office in the villa compound.